Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
ARCHITECT's Spring-Summer Product Call EXTENDED!
ARCHITECT's 2023 Spring-Summer Product Call has been EXTENDED! Selected products will be featured in print or online for ARCHITECT's July/August 2023 issue. Enter now!
Have you recently launched a new product or collection and want to get the word out to architects, interior designers, and industry professionals? Submit your product(s) to ARCHITECT's 2023 Spring-Summer Product Call for publication consideration in our July/August 2023 print issue, our website, or both. Submissions may also be considered for coverage by all of Zonda's media brands. The submission deadline has been extended to
Friday, June 16, 2023 Wednesday, June 21, 2023.
The Call for Products is an online, two-step process. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser. Submissions via email will not be accepted.
Step 1: Registration. Complete the online registration form and pay the processing fee. In this stage, you will not be asked for product information or images. Once you have completed this step, you will receive an email with a link that will take you to Step 2. You may have to check your spam or junk folder for the confirmation email. To be sure you receive these emails, add email@example.com to your email's whitelist.
Step 2: Submission. Follow the link provided on the confirmation email from Step 1, or log back into your account to enter product specifics and upload product images. You can save and edit your information prior to the final submission.
Note: After you have finished steps 1 and 2, your account will indicate under “Completed Applications” two applications per submitted product: one from the registration stage and one from the submission stage.
Product submissions must include the following:
- Completed registration form with entrant’s contact information
- Product description and spec sheets
- Supplementary information, such as press releases
- Digital image files. Images showing the product in silhouette (i.e., by itself against a solid backdrop), in an installation, or in an application are acceptable. Artwork must be 300 dpi with a minimum dimension of 4 inches. Appropriate file types are JPEG, TIFF, EPS, and PSD. No text or manufacturer name should appear on the images. Label the digital image files using the following file naming convention: Manufacturer_ProductName_ ##. Please limit your uploaded materials to a total of 50 MB.
- Please note that at least one image should be on a seamless background.
We welcome innovative products in a range of categories and submissions from domestic and international manufacturers alike. However, all submitted products should be commercially available in the United States. Only products that have been launched after May 2022 will be considered for publication.
Note: ARCHITECT will not publish products that it has already covered.
If you are a PR firm entering on behalf of your clients, ARCHITECT recommends creating a separate account (login email and password) for each manufacturer to simplify invoicing and payment. Email Madeleine D'Angelo at firstname.lastname@example.org with further inquiries.
Entrants are welcome to submit building products and finishes in a range of categories. During the registration and submission process, entrants will be asked to pick the category from the list below.
- Digital Tools
- Doors and Windows
- Envelopes (Cladding, Louvers and Vents, Roofing, Thermal and Moisture Protection)
- House Systems (Automation, Communications, Conveying Equipment, Electric Lighting and Controls, Electronic Safety and Security, Fire Suppression, HVAC, Plumbing)
- Interiors (Countertops, Finishes, Flooring, Furniture, Woodwork and Millwork, Paint)
- Kitchen and Bath (Appliances, Casework, Faucets and Fixtures, Hardware)
- Outdoors (Landscaping and Site, Furniture and Fittings, Paving and Edging, Outdoor Lighting, Sun Shading and Weather Protection)
- Structures and Assemblies (Concrete, Metal, Wood, Special Structures)
Submissions must be finalized before 11:59 p.m. ET on
Friday, June 16, 2023 Wednesday, June 21, 2023
All products must be submitted by this date for publication consideration.
A flat processing fee of $125 covers up to five product entries from one manufacturer. Each entry thereafter will cost $25. Submission fees are non-refundable. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances. Again, the fee structure is:
- 1 to 5 products: $125 flat
- 6+ products: $25 each
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to the large number of submissions, ARCHITECT cannot notify applicants whose products have not been selected. Selected entrants will be notified through email.
Entering the ARCHITECT Product Call does not guarantee editorial selection or publication.
This is not an advertisement request. ARCHITECT reserves the right to refuse publication of any submitted product. Interested in advertising with ARCHITECT? Click here for our media kit.
ARCHITECT will not publish products that it has already covered.
All materials submitted to the 2023 ARCHITECT Spring-Summer Product Call become the property of Zonda and ARCHITECT magazine, which will not be responsible or liable for them.