Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Extended deadline: October 1, 2018
The Fall Product Call is now open for submissions. Select products will be published in ARCHITECT's November issue, online, or both.
Showcasing a new product at the Greenbuild International Conference and Expo in Chicago this November? Submit it to ARCHITECT's Fall Product Call for publication consideration in the November print issue and on architectmagazine.com. Submissions will also be considered for potential coverage by all of Hanley Wood’s brands.
The Call for Products is an online, two-step process. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox as your internet browser. Submissions via email will not be accepted.
Step 1 (Registration): Complete the online registration form and pay the processing fee. In this stage, you will not be asked for product information or images. Once you have completed this step, you will receive an email with a link that will take you to step 2. You may have to check your email spam folder for the confirmation email.
Step 2 (Submission): Follow the link provided on the confirmation email from step 1, or log back into your account to enter product specifics and upload product images. You can save and edit your information prior to final submission.
After you have finished steps 1 and 2, your account will indicate under “Completed Applications” two applications per submitted product: one from the registration stage and one from the submission stage.
Product submissions must include the following, which the online entry process will walk you through:
- Completed registration form with entrant’s contact information.
- Product description and performance specs.
- Supplementary information, such as press releases.
- Digital image files. Photographs showing the product in silhouette, in an installation, or in an application are acceptable. Artwork must be 300 dpi with a minimum dimension of 4 inches. Appropriate file types are JPEG, TIFF, EPS, and PSD. No text or manufacturer name should appear on the images. Label the digital image files using the following format: Manufacturer_ProductName_ ##. Please limit your uploaded materials to a total of 50 MB.
Products must have been released after October 2017 to qualify for editorial consideration. We welcome submissions from product manufacturers worldwide, though your submission should be commercially available in the United States. ARCHITECT will not publish products that it has already covered.
Entrants are welcomed to submit building products and finishes in a range of categories. During the registration and submission process, entrants will be asked to pick the category from the list below.
- Digital Tools
- Doors and Windows
- Envelopes (Cladding, Louvers and Vents, Roofing, Thermal and Moisture Protection)
- House Systems (Automation, Communications, Conveying Equipment, Electric Lighting, Electronic Safety and Security, Fire Suppression, HVAC, Plumbing)
- Interiors (Countertops, Finishes, Flooring, Furniture, Woodwork and Millwork, Paint)
- Kitchen and Bath (Appliances, Casework, Faucets and Fixtures, Hardware)
- Outdoors (Landscaping and Site, Furniture and Fittings, Paving and Edging, Sun Shading and Weather Protection)
- Structures and Assemblies (Concrete, Metal, Wood, Special Structures)
Sept. 26 Oct. 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET
All products must be submitted by this date for publication consideration. The deadline will not be extended.
For a flat fee of $99, entrants can submit up to five individual products by one manufacturer. Additional entries cost $19 each. Submission fees are non-refundable. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances. Again, the fee structure is:
- 1 to 5 products: $99 flat
- 6+ products: $19 each
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All materials submitted to the 2018 ARCHITECT Fall Product Call become the property of Hanley Wood Media and ARCHITECT magazine, which will not be responsible or liable for them.
QUESTIONS? Please address inquiries to:
Ayda Ayoubi, ARCHITECT assistant editor